Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Party

So last Thursday I attended my Husband's Office Christmas party. I didn't attend last year so I thought I would make my appearance this year! LOL. I am just soo not into dressing up these days! I still have my baby fat from baby #5 (8 months old now) and really do not like the way I look in dresses! Anyway, we went... the dinner was really good and we took some cute pictures in the lounge area of the Grove. We had a great time hangin' out like we used to do before the babies. So last night we went out again!! LOL We had dinner and drinks at Don Jose's. My husband just loves--LOVES their Margarita's!! I had a Strawberry Daiquiri which was sooo yummy too! I should of taken some pictures but I forgot my camera!!!



That's it for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment