Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Busy December...

This month I have been super busy with blog hops, traveling and Christmas shopping! But I always have time for some crafting!!!! :) I finally have time to post...

These layouts are all for challenges on Colorful Creations:If you like challenges, check Colorful Creations out! They have a handful of different types of challenges posted all month long!

I made this card last minute for my scrap buddies in California! :)

This layout was for Back Porch Memories' Guest Designer challenge. I didn't win :( But I had a fun time trying!
This layout is for SisterhoodofScraps. The challenge was to scraplift one of your favorite from their gallery. I lifted this layout from Carla.

I'm hoping to get more projects done by the end of the year... we will see!
Happy scrappin' and Merry Christmas!
Rochelle

No comments:

Post a Comment