Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday Mixer Challenge

Welcome to the First Monday Mixer for February!!!!

So today is special because it is my Birthday!!! :) So I thought I would incorporate something about birthday, parties, decorations, etc into this challenge and I came up with the popular trend of BANNERS!

Your challenge is to create a new layout (any kind, digi is ok) with a banner on it. The layout needs to be a new layout created as of today, Jan 31st and is due Feb. 7th.

Please remember to qualify for the monthly prize drawing, you will need to have completed 2 of the 4 February Monday Mixers challenges.

Also, layouts can not be combine with any other CC challenge.

I can't wait to see these wonderful creative banners! Here is mine...


To participate in this challenge and other challenges, please join COLORFUL CREATIONS HERE.

Thank you!

Rochelle


No comments:

Post a Comment