Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Found Another FUN Challenge Blog!

While searching for inspiration, I found this new challenge blog called The Paper Mixing Bowl!

Here is their challenge #3:

And here is my layout:


Main Ingredient:  My Minds Eye Kraft Funday - Bright Days Collection
Utensils: Handmade flowers (Cricut Cartridge) and misting on doily
Directions: Inspirational word: Family and recipe Journaling style
Measurements: I rotated the sketch to the right

Here is a close up on the journaling:

I am so looking forward to the next challenge at The Paper Mixing Bowl!


10 comments:

  1. Oh Rochelle, your journaling (spelled wrong LOL) is just beautiful it brought a tear to my eye. Great job on the layout and thanks for the heads up on the new challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! Love all of your "ingredients" and your recipe is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at The Paper Mixing Bowl! I love your take on this month's recipe - especially the journalling and pin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job with the challenge and your page ROCKS!!! Fantastic job with the journaling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute page. I love your journaling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the cutest page! I love the photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rochelle, what a great page! I love love love your photo and your flower! Thanks for playing along at the Paper Mixing Bowl - we hope to see you back next month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great photo and page! Love the distressing and pp's!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful page Rochelle! I LOVED your journalling and also loved your flowers. Great take on this months recipe! Thanks for playing along this month at the Paper Mixing Bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for doing our challenge Rochelle. The photo and the recipe you created for your family is so unique. I look forward to seeing what you come up with for our next challenge!

    ReplyDelete