Sunday, March 10, 2013

Back Porch Memories

I had such a fun time working with the Medley Kit from Back Porch Memories!!!  I just couldn't get enough of it! Here's what I did with it:

Coming at You!
Medley Kit: We R Memory Keepers patterned papers and stickers, Kaiser Craft bling and Fancy Pants letter stickers.

Thank You Card
Medley Kit: We R Memory Keepers patterned papers and stickers and Twinery twine.  Personal stash: Stamp and embossing folder

Scoot On
From Medley Kit: Basic Grey Patterned Papers, WRMK buttons and journal card, and a pin.  BPM add-ons: Thickers, and Prima bottle caps.  Personal stash: October Afternoon Mini alphas, thread and doily. 
(from PageMaps sketch)


"0123456789"
Medey Kit: Basic Grey Patterned Paper, 0-9 die cut, WP's trim,  and Twinery twine.  Add-on: Prima trinkets.

Thinking of You Card
Medley Kit: My Mind's Eye patterned paper and Twinery twine.  Personal stash: stamp. 

The Best Day
Medley Kit: My Mind's Eye patterned paper, buttons, stickers and chipboard, Artisan tag, and Twinery twine.  Add-on: Journal card.  Personal stash: date stamp. 

Here's the sketch I used for the above layout.  This Sketch challenge going on right
 now at Back Porch Memories. CLICK HERE

Last but not least... here is the gorgeous March kits!






3 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous job! My favs are Coming at you, Thank you card & The Best day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab projects! I really like that "Coming at You" page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic projects and love the sketch! Love all of the layering and designs!

    ReplyDelete