Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Projects from the Back Porch Memories Kit


Hello there! I am back with my creations from the Back Porch Memories Solo kit!!! 

Here's my layouts:
Here's a close up on some of the details:


Close up on the flowers I created using the Flower Shoppe Cricut Cartridge:
                          
 

Here's my last layout I did using the pinwheels from the kit:

I made one of those pinwheels by hand:

and lastly a card:

 Here's the Solo kit from Back Porch Memories that I used for these projects:
for more information on this kit, click HERE.


Thanks for stopping by and happy scrappin'!!!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pages! Love the twine and title work on the first page! Great use of the MS circle diecut and the mini bag to hold the card on the second layout! Loveing the pinwheels and the stitched bag
    used on your third layout! Awesome job with this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your projects Rochelle...great use of the kit!

    ReplyDelete