Friday, July 19, 2013

Linnie Bloom's Project Reveal!

I am so excited to share with you my first project I created using Linnie Blooms Canvas pieces!

I made this wall hanger for my new craft room that I'm going to have soon!  The butterfly, Flower and Leaves are all bare canvas pieces that you purchase from the  Linnie Blooms store.

Close ups:
I used a mixture of different color mists (Tattered Angels and Maya Road) and a script background stamp on the flower.  For the leaves, I colored with Gelatos.  


For the butterfly, I started with a chevron stamp.  I tried to do a little ink resist (LOL) but I am not sure it worked! lol  Then, I accidentally mixed two different mists that created this green color.  I added embellisnments to perk it up! :) 

 Check out Linnie Blooms Blog, Store and Facebook page today! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment