Thursday, October 31, 2013

LYB "Feels Like Home" Cycling Team!!


Hey Crafters!  I am so excited to reveal my layout I did as a Cycling Team Member for Little YellowBicycle.  I am so in love with LYB and was thrilled beyond belief when I received the announcement that I was picked for the “Feels Like Home” Cycling Team!!!  So with out further ado, here are my layouts:

There were so many yummy embellishments to use and I couldn’t decide which way I wanted to go.  But the “Fall” banner from the Fabric Favorites package was calling my name! 



For this layout I used Brenda's sketch and absolutely love it!!

Make sure you check out Little Yellow Bicycle’s Blog for more great inspiration!

Happy Scrappin’!

Products used:
Little Yellow Bicycle “Feels Like Home” collection – Papers, Canvas Stickers, Cardstock Stickers, Fabric Favorite, Die Cut Words, Decorative Edge Cardstock, Journal Cards, Chipboard Shapes and Wood Stick Pins. 

1 comment: