Happy November! The holidays are here and all I can think about is my family coming to visit me for Thanksgiving! Woohoo! So this has inspired me to dedicate a challenge about family. So... as you all know, my Scrap Friends and I get together monthly and give you all an individual challenge and a group bonus challenge for 4 chances to win with just 1 layout! Woohoo!
November Challenge – Family Theme
Your challenge this month is to create a layout about your family or someone in your family. That's it!
RULES (to be entered into drawing):
• Create a new layout (one entry only) following the criteria above
• You must be a FOLLOWER of my blog
• Traditional layouts only (no digital please)
• You must link your entry below with Mr. Linky by November 29th 11:59 pm (PST)
• Please add a link back to this challenge post when posting your layout on blog/galleries etc.
And here is the prize I will be giving away:
Here are the other two SCRAPPY FRIENDS CHALLENGES:
~ GCC (Brenda)- Sketch Challenge
~ KristiB. – Stash Challenge
use dots and chevrons
Combine any of my Scrappy Friends challenges above with my challenge OR complete 2 or more of the challenges above and you are automatically entered into the BONUS PRIZE Drawing:
Congratulations to the
Oct Sketch Challenge winner is....
Lisa "Scrappy Distractions" Rea
Please email me your address at Rochellespears@gmail.com
Sept Bonus Challenge winner is....
Please send email to email@example.com to claim your prize!
Thank you all for participating and Happy Scrappin!!! :)