Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Bye Bye 2013, Hello 2014!

2013 has been a very wonderful scrappy year for me! Here are a few of my unforgettable scrappy moments of 2013:

~ I was on my first manufacturer Design Team - GCD Studios
~ I became co-owner of a challenge blog with one of my besties, Brenda R. - Scrap Our Stash

~ I was published in a printed magazine - Scrapbook & Cards.

~ I was published a couple of times in an online magazine - Life. Paper. Scrapbook.
~ I have been fortunate to design for not one, but two of my favorite Kit clubs - Back Porch Memories and The ScrapRoom
~ I went to CHA not once, but TWICE this year! :) - Thank you Paper Secrets
~ My dream home was built & my new neighbor is a passionate crafter like me! - Lisa

~ I went to TWO Sistah's Scrappin' Retreats - Thank you Patricia 
~ Lastly, I have met some very awesome crafters this past year and I wish I could name them all here but I am afraid I will miss someone and I don't want to do that.  I am so thankful and blessed to have such wonderful inspiration surrounding me! :) 

So I will leave 2013 with my last blog post featuring Linnie Blooms Canvas Blank that I altered:

This is a 5"x12” canvas blank I altered with Gelatos.  I also used Linnie Blooms Canvas Stars and tired something different. I used Rangers embossing powder to embossed the stars and I really like how the texture came out!  

To all of my scrap friends and faithful followers, thank you for your support and I wish you all a very safe and happy New Year! 

Love, Peace and Scrap! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment