Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Layout - "Love One Another" Word Art Challenge @ Scrap Our Stash

Hey! I just wanted to share my layout I did for Scrap Our Stash December Stash Challenge.

The Challenge was to use a word phrase from this work art as the title of our layout:

Also we needed to add 4+ photo corners from our stash.

Here is my layout:
I used the phrase "Love One Another" from the Word Art as my title.  I used my chipboard photo corners as chervons on the left and right side of page.  I used paper and an treat bag from a Scrap-Room kit, along with a doily, Prima flowers & light bulb, Maya Road Ribbon (made into a flower) and chipboard, Making Memories photos corners, Hiedi Swapp polaroid frame and Linnie Blooms canvas pieces (arrow and leaves). 

For more information on this Word Art challenge, click HERE.  You still have until the end of the month to upload your layout to the side bar.  

Happy Scrappin'!


4 comments: