Friday, January 31, 2014

Linnie Bloom's 12x12 Canvas Layout

Hello Crafters!

Today is a good day!  It's actually my birthday! Woohoo!! :) I am 43 today and I'm very thankful for alot but first and foremost, I am thankful for another year of life.  And to celebrate, Hubby is taking me out to dinner and a movie, if we can stay up that late! LOL

But before I start to celebrate my birthday, I wanted to share with you a 12x12 canvas layout I made with Linnie Bloom's Canvas products.  
I had so much fun creating this layout!  I played around with some mixed media to create a textured background on the canvas and love how it came out!  I also used different Linnie Bloom's canvas pieces throughout the layout. Here are some close ups:


If you would like more information on Linnie Bloom's Products, click HERE.

Items used:
Linnie Blooms ~ 12x12 canvas, mesh, bird canvas, triangle canvas, and leaves.
My Mind's Eye ~ Patterned Paper, brads, and label stickers
Prima ~ flowers
Queen & Co. ~ bling
Doodlebug ~ twine
October Afternoon ~ number stickers
American Crafts ~ Thickers
Mixed Media ~ Textured Paint, Tattered Angels Mist, & Stazon Ink.

Have a wonderful scrappy day!!!



5 comments:

  1. Love your colors and the texture background. Beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is beautiful Rochelle!
    Happy Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Rochelle! Awesome job with all the textured elements!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy belated! love love love the canvas (I am a canvas fanatic) for the color choices and so ooooo love the bird! glad you used a b/w pic too :):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous canvas! Happy Belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete