Tuesday, August 12, 2014

The ScrapRoom - August Flavor of the Month Kit Reveal

Hi Crafters! 
Today I'm sharing with you my projects that I created with 
The ScrapRoom's  August "Flavors of The Month" kit! :)

There are 4 different collections within the kit. This layout was created with the Simple Stories Good Day Sunshine collection:

Here's a layout using the October Afternoon's "Public Library" Collection:

I had fun creating this layout with the Echo Park "Capture Life" Collection.  I used a PageMaps sketch for this one:


I struggle with double page layouts, but here's one I created with Elle's Studio "Shine" Collection:

And a card I made with the scraps from the October Afternoon collection:
If you haven't had a chance to check out The ScrapRoom's  kits, please do so!
They are awesome!!




No comments:

Post a Comment