Thursday, January 1, 2015

January 2015 Tic Tac Toe & Scrappy Friends Challenge

Happy New Year!!!  

January Tic Tac Toe Challenge
As always, my Scrap Friends and I get together monthly and give you all an individual challenge and a group bonus challenge.  This month we have 3 Scrappy Friends hosting challenges, so that is 4 chances to win with just 1 layout!  Woohoo!



My challenge for you is to pick 3 in a row (vertical, horizontal or diagonal) and use those items on your layout.  Remember when you post on your blog to note which row you picked. 

And here is the prize I will be giving away:


RULES (to be entered into drawing):
• Create a new layout (one entry only) following the criteria above
• You must be a FOLLOWER of my blog
• Traditional layouts only (no digital please) 
• You must link your entry below with Mr. Linky 
by January 29th 11:59 pm (PST) 
• Please add a link back to this challenge post when posting your layout on blog/galleries etc. 

Here's my layout:
I used the first row: Sequin, 2 photos and die cut.

 I also combined my challenge with the my Scrappy Friends challenges and I encourage you to do the same for more chances to win. :) 




BONUS CHALLENGE:

COMBINE any of my Scrappy Friends challenges above (Brenda's Sketch and Kelly's Word challenge) with my Tic Tac Toe challenge OR complete 2 or more of the challenges above (mine, Brenda's or Kelly's) and you are automatically entered into the BONUS PRIZE Drawing:


~~~~~Congratulations to the~~~~~

DECEMBER WINNERS!!

DEC TIC TAC TOE Challenge winner is….
CHARITY HOTRUM
Please email me your address at rochellespears@gmail.com

DEC BONUS Challenge winner is….
JANINE R. 
Please send email to scrapfriendschallenges@gmail.com

to claim your prize!!!

Have Fun :)

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for the prize, Rochelle! Love your challenges! Great layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to start the year completing a challenge! It's been a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page, fun challenges and thanks for sharing my store!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shine of color and the glimmer of gold on your page! Wonderful colors, too! Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun Challenge for New Years, and tic-tac-toe challenges

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the challenge, Rochelle! So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this was super fun!!! mine is now linked :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the challenge, great page :)

    ReplyDelete