Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April's Tic Tac Toe Challenge

Hi All!  Happy April! 
It's time for another TTT!  Here we go!!

As always, my Scrap Friends and I get together monthly and give you all an individual challenge and a group bonus challenge.  This month we have 3 Scrappy Friends hosting challenges, so that is 4 chances to win with just 1 layout!  Woohoo!

Here's the April Tic Tac Toe Challenge:

My challenge for you is to pick 3 in a row (vertical, horizontal or diagonal) and use those items on your layout.  Remember when you post on your blog to note which row you picked. 

And here is the prize I will be giving away:

RULES (to be entered into drawing):
• Create a new layout (one entry only) following the criteria above
• You must be a FOLLOWER of my blog
• Traditional layouts only (no digital please) 
• You must link your entry below with Mr. Linky 
by April 29th 11:59 pm (PST) 
• Please add a link back to this challenge post when posting your layout on blog/galleries etc. 

Here's my layout:
I went diagonal from both the TIC and the TOE: Ticket, Spring colors, Mist and also Chevrons and Date Stamp.  I also combined my challenge with the my Scrappy Friends challenges and I encourage you to do the same for more chances to win. :) 


BONUS CHALLENGE:
COMBINE any of my Scrappy Friends challenges above (Brenda's Sketch and Kelly's word challenge) with my Tic Tac Toe challenge OR complete 2 or more of the challenges above (mine, Brenda's or Kelly's) and you are automatically entered into the BONUS PRIZE Drawing:

Now onto the March winners…

~~~~~ Congratulations ~~~~~
to the 
MARCH WINNERS!!

MAR TIC TAC TOE Challenge winner is….
 Debbi Tehrani
Please email me your address at rochellespears@gmail.com

MAR BONUS Challenge winner is….
Tracee Provis
Please send email to scrapfriendschallenges@gmail.com

11 comments:

  1. What a DARLING picture and FABULOUS page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't find the linky. Here's my April layout. http://julenebydesign.blogspot.com.au/2015/04/rochelle-spears-tic-tac-toe-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that. I had the wrong closing date. It's fixed now. :)

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous layout and what a cutie. I used the top row across tickets, picture frame and chevrons. I combined all three challenges on my layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenges - I love the flexibility. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything about your layout says "cute".

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed playing along with all 3 challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, what a super adorable photo and gorgeous layout! Love the papers! :)

    ReplyDelete